woensdag 11 november 2015

In: from Australia

Usually I keep the digital versions of my received postcrossing postcards on the postcrossing site only. This time there's a postcard which matches with Eva's postcard, posted yesterday , showing a lighthouse and a postmark on the front side.
It is the very first lighthouse card I received from Australia. Which shows not only a lighthouse and a postmark in front, but also the postage stamp!



The card and stamp show the Casuarina Point lighthouse.

Australia Post has issued many so-called maximum cards, of which I am happy to have received this one.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I think I had never seen this "crosswords" lighthouse. I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for your comment. It's a very special pattern for a lighthouse. Love it? So do I !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen